MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc

3 posters

Go down

approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc Empty Re: approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc

Post by allisonkeen Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

is this still available? my daughter has a disorder called fpies and cant have dairy or soy?? allison
email.. keenallison@gmail.com

allisonkeen

Back to top Go down

approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc Empty Re: approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc

Post by genetix Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:39 pm

please post via facebook on eats on feets SouthCarolina. there is someone there looking for dairy free milk

genetix

Back to top Go down

approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc Empty approx 500 oz soy/dairy free breastmilk to donate in charleston, sc

Post by bluewater77 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 am

Hi I have approx 500 oz of frozen breastmilk to donate. It was pumped from March to May of 2011 while i went on a very strict dairy and soy free diet (little one has severe allergies). I was hoping to reintroduce it, but initially she still did not tolerate (back in May). So with pedi's advice I waited until she was 7 months old and reintroduced, but she still has an allergy to something Sad... Hope its not wheat...

Anyways, the lot is right at 6 months old, about half has been in deep freeze, the other half in my regular freezer. Smoke/soy/dairy free. I did take a blood pressure medication shortly after delivery but that should have been well out of my system before I began pumping and freezing. (It was procardia/nifedipine, and her pediatrician advised there were only trace amounts that would not affect her at all, and I stopped taking this before I started saving my breastmilk) I would gladly give this to my daughter if she could take it, a LOT of time and tears into trying to make this work, but it just didn't for us this time. I'm not sure how to ship but willing if you pay the costs (directly to shipping company fine) Also I live in Charleston, SC so if you want to pick it up thats great too. (843) 730-2124 or electronic m at bluewater7722(at)yahoo(dot)com (no email for 7 days for new members???????)

bluewater77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down