MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free

4 posters

Go down

34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free Empty Re: 34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free

Post by audreydavidow Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi ophelia,
do you still have some. My baby has a lot of allergies and is not doing so great.
. I am trying to restimulate my breast milk supply...but it is slowgoing. I tried him on a dissacharid free formula but the doctors have concerns as it is very low calorie compared to what he was on before...I would love to try yours.

Please contact me ASAP. thank you. Audrey

audreydavidow

Back to top Go down

34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free Empty son with allergies

Post by kayceedimmick Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi, I live in tn and i have a 3 month old little boy with a allergy to soy and dairy.. we cant do formula because it effects his reflux.. he has been sick past couple weeks and is on a nursing strike. i am pumping, but am only able to pump a bit because my supply has decreased even on fenugreek, blessed thistle, etc... i just need some milk to help hold him over until he is back to nursing when he feels better. i would more than appreciate it! thanks so much. people like you are a Godsend. Smile

kayceedimmick

Back to top Go down

34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free Empty Re: 34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free

Post by caroledakine Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey! I am wondering if you still had the milk available and if so how does shipping work? I live on the Big Island ( Hawaii) and have a special needs infant with severe food intolerance. He does okay on dairy but does even better with out. I am not too concerned with the dairy as much as I am with your diet, sounds pretty much like mine so he should do well. Really ANY milk that is not formula he does okay on. Formula makes him really sick. He has really bad reflux and is G tube dependent as he has Non Ocular Stickler Syndrome with cleft palette/ Pierre robin sequence. Smile

caroledakine

Back to top Go down

34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free Empty 34.5 oz to donate, prefer to go to baby with food allergies. Gluten/nut/flax/sesame/soy free, mostly dairy free

Post by ophelia1920 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

I posted this in my state but no takers yet. It's not a lot, but if you need milk w/o some of these allergens I know how important it is.

I have 34.5 oz deep frozen to give away. It is gluten, nut, flax, sesame and soy free, and mostly dairy free so I would prefer to give it to someone who's baby has one or more intolerances to those foods. I say mostly dairy free because the oldest from Feb. is not dairy free, I stopped dairy on March 7 and the rest was pumped after that so there still may have been traces of dairy in my system (March 15 is the oldest from March). I am in MN and have shipped milk before, it's just been a while. Previously I shipped on dry ice with FedEx so I don't know if things have changed in 4 years.

At the time my only perscription medication was Advair, a steroid inhaler for asthma. Other than that my diet is very clean (mostly organic).

ophelia1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down