MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz

4 posters

Go down

Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz Empty Re: Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz

Post by sharonvarnes Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 pm

hi
just wondering if you still had available?
I'm willing to pay for everything to ship!

sharonvarnes

Back to top Go down

Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz Empty Re: Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz

Post by kidpsych2be Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 pm

I am very interested. I will PM.

kidpsych2be

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyLynn Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Just wanted to alert you that I sent you a PM, thanks so much! : )

BrittanyLynn

Back to top Go down

Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz Empty Dairy, gluten & soy free milk 1000oz

Post by Callysmommy Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:10 pm

About 1000oz, give or take from may-dec 2013 properly stored in a deep freeze. My friend was hoping to get her daughter on Bm over a year but she won't drink it anymore and is taking cows milk just fine. We use donor milk and she has donated to us--she offered the milk to me but I would really love this special milk to go to a baby with allergies.

As far as shipping goes you will need to purchase all the supplies and labels. I'm experienced with shipping so I can help her.

She is located in Hellertown, PA

Callysmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down