MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN

2 posters

Go down

158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN Empty Re: 158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN

Post by IrisSavea Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:42 am

I'm sorry! I forgot to update this post, the milk has been taken! I'm sorry!

IrisSavea

Back to top Go down

158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN Empty Re: 158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN

Post by faithful2christ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am

Hi do you still have the milk? I'm going to be a long term legal guardian for a 5 month old and I wish to be able to breastfeed her and until my milk comes in, I would love to have donated milk for her Smile

Thanks!

faithful2christ

Back to top Go down

158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN Empty 158oz Milk to donate! Looking to share ASAP! - TAKEN

Post by IrisSavea Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 am

I am desperately trying to donate out the very last of my freezer stash. I worked and pumped for my son for 12 months. My thought was that he would slowly use up the rest of my freezer stash however he suddenly decided he doesn't want milk in the day so I have a hefty stash left! The milk has been stored in a deep freezer, but some of it is quickly approaching the 12 month mark. In fact 4 bags will hit 12 months soon (9/20 and 9/28) while the rest slowly hit 12 months in October and November.

I don't take any prescription medicines, eat a healthy balanced diet, and have very minimal in the way of caffeine (decaf coffee only) and OTC medications (very rarely a claritin for allergies of ibuprofen). My milk does have lipase which will make it smell a little funny, however its perfectly harmless. My son never had any problems with it but I know some babies reject lipase milk so I do like to be up front about it.

I am in South Baltimore right now but am willing to meet up! I really really would LOVE to donate out this milk!

Last edited by IrisSavea on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

IrisSavea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down