MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in Bloomington ASAP

4 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in Bloomington ASAP Empty Looking for milk for preemie

Post by shammond Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:13 am

Hi - we live in Bloomington and have an adopted daughter who was born premature at 27 weeks, one pound fourteen ounces. She is now almost to her birthdate, but over 3 months from her due date. we had several friends donate milk early on and she has thrived, but they have all quit nursing now. Do you have any milk available? We would love any you have for Kaiya. She did not do well in the NICU when they were adding formula to her breastmilk (they bought it for her from a milk bank). It would be a wonderful blessing to find some extra milk to get her closer to her due date.

shammond

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Bloomington ASAP Empty Re: Milk to donate in Bloomington ASAP

Post by Proud2bmrsD5 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:35 pm

We are expecting our son, via adoption in Novemember and are goign to breastfeed. however, I never did make enough milk with my bio kids and am looking to stock up a bit.

Can you help?
Courtney

Proud2bmrsD5

Back to top Go down

Post by 2babies Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

I can pick up the milk tomorrow (Sunday the 29th) if it is still available for donation. I have two month old twins and am located in Minneapolis. I will send you a personal email as well.

Thanks,
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Bloomington ASAP Empty Milk to donate in Bloomington ASAP

Post by icechick11@gmail.com Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:36 pm

I have milk pumped from the last month or so (my son is 8.5 months old now). I take prenatals, probiotic, and usually fishoil (my supplier ran out a few weeks ago though so I haven't been taking). I'm not sure if this matters but we just adopted a kitten, most of the milk I'm looking to get rid of was pumped pre-kitten though.

Looking for a one-time or possible multi-time family to receive milk. I need to clean out some of my freezer ASAP or I will have to start dumping the milk & I hate to do that.

Would prefer to meet today (28th) so I can use my freezer for something other than milk storage.

icechick11@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down