MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to share asap!

3 posters

Go down

Milk to share asap! Empty Re: Milk to share asap!

Post by KBradtmiller Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 pm

I sent you a private message with my telephone number--and would be happy to drive to you--thank you!

KBradtmiller

Back to top Go down

Milk to share asap! Empty yes!

Post by peeler8 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:29 pm

I would love to share. I have a couple months of dairy-free I can share with you. Luckily for me, she can now handle if I have dairy again!
I'm in Brooklyn Park, let me know if you have any questions or how you want to meet up. Obviously easiest for me would be if you picked it up from my house--could just bring a cooler or something? Not a far drive luckily.
*if you want I can send you a message with my email and number

peeler8

Back to top Go down

Post by KBradtmiller Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 pm

I am wondering if you still have milk, or have ongoing supply, to share. I am in Minneapolis, and need milk for my twins, preferably dairy free. I make enough for one baby, but not for two.

KBradtmiller

Back to top Go down

Milk to share asap! Empty still have milk

Post by peeler8 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:03 am

Still have milk, but working on donating it, so please let me know if you want any of it!

peeler8

Back to top Go down

Post by giggles56303 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:25 am

Hi!! We could definitely use milk! We live in st.cloud but I'm willing to travel as my daughter is in need. Please let me know if still available:)

giggles56303

Back to top Go down

Milk to share asap! Empty Milk to share asap!

Post by peeler8 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:31 am

Had to go dairy free, so have quite a bit of frozen milk from before I quit dairy. Newer is dairy-free, I'm sure I can part with much of that as well. If someone is in cities area, would be extra nice to just meet up somewhere to limit shipping costs/ordeal! But of course if someone needs it shipped I'll make it happen; I just have to look into how best to ship.

Any questions please let me know; my first milk is approaching the 6 month mark so I need to find a home asap! (plus my freezer is plum-full!!)
Most of it is newer than that of course, and I should continue making extra the rate I'm going now. It has all been frozen in breastmilk storage bags appropriately and marked with amount and date. I'm really not sure how much I have--our side-by-side fridge's freezer is almost completely filled, though.

Thanks! I really hope the milk can be put to use! Smile

peeler8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down