MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Available Donor in Southern Ontario

2 posters

Go down

Available Donor in Southern Ontario Empty Re: Available Donor in Southern Ontario

Post by heartandhands Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 am

Hi,
I'm not sure if I already messaged you. Please forgive me if I have. I'm in southern Ontario and am looking for milk for my 5 day old baby who I can not breastfeed, despite desperately wanting to. I am so so heartbroken about this and am trying desperately to get bm. Please respond even if your milk is spoken for. We can pick ip milk or arrange/pay for all shipping. Thank you in advance.

Angela

heartandhands

Back to top Go down

Available Donor in Southern Ontario Empty Available Donor in Southern Ontario

Post by Jewelsx21 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 am

Hi everyone,

I am a mom of 4, my most recent was a tiny preemie (born at 33 weeks) So I started pumping right from the start, when I brought her home from the hospital she had major nipple confussion and latch problems. After trying to fix those issues I gave up nursing and continued exclusively pumping.
We just the other day I decided to give nursing one last try and she took no problem. So I am currently nursing and pumping, plus I have a HUGE supply in my freezer, but unfortunately I only have the freezer in my fridge so I have limited room and it will only last 3 months.

So I have frozen milk to donate, and will have a on-going amount to donate (as currently my baby is only 7lbs and taking 3 oz a feed...I pump 6-8 ounce every 3 hours). I do not smoke, drink, or do any sort of drugs. I am taking Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle to keep my supply up, and I do drink/eat dairy and occasional have a can of coke.

So if anyone is looking, I have lot of milk available...i would much rather see it go to a baby in need then down my kitchen sink. I do require that breastmilk bags be supplied, and if needing it shipping I require a cooler supplied and prepaid Fedex box.
Jewelsx21
Jewelsx21

Back to top Go down