MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO

3 posters

Go down

Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO Empty Re: Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO

Post by windsormama1981 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:00 pm

I pm'd you

MaryRayes wrote:Hello,
I'm in Windsor. My daughter is now 7.5 mo old born dec 22nd. I pump 4x a day since my little chick prefers to drink from a bottle. We have a freezer we bought for just milk storage & its getting full now. The oldest bag dates back to april so it should be suitable for your daughter. I'm 31, very healthy, this is my 2nd child now & I produce more than she wants.

I have offered to help out my niece & another family member who formula feed despite the drawbacks & they're too shy to take the milk so... let me know if you are interested. I live in South Windsor. Feel free to ask questions!

windsormama1981

Back to top Go down

Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO Empty Re: Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO

Post by windsormama1981 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

l

Last edited by windsormama1981 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

windsormama1981

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryRayes Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 am

Hello,
I'm in Windsor. My daughter is now 7.5 mo old born dec 22nd. I pump 4x a day since my little chick prefers to drink from a bottle. We have a freezer we bought for just milk storage & its getting full now. The oldest bag dates back to april so it should be suitable for your daughter. I'm 31, very healthy, this is my 2nd child now & I produce more than she wants.

I have offered to help out my niece & another family member who formula feed despite the drawbacks & they're too shy to take the milk so... let me know if you are interested. I live in South Windsor. Feel free to ask questions!

MaryRayes

Back to top Go down

Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO Empty thank you

Post by windsormama1981 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm on there too. Just not getting any messages unfortunately.

windsormama1981

Back to top Go down

Post by GenHan Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 pm

If you don't get a reply from here, I would advise trying the Human Milk 4 Human Babies (HM4HB) Facebook page. Milkshare is unfortunately not that active/used outside of the US is seems.

Good luck in the search.

Gen

GenHan

Back to top Go down

Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO Empty Looking for donations in WINDSOR, ONTARIO

Post by windsormama1981 Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi I am a mama of a little five month old. From when she was born until a month old she was exclusively breast fed. But I started having major complications from my c-section and pregnancy. I had a mild heart attack that caused a seizure then had to have a mass taking out of my stomach and then two other surgeries for my gallbladder which included its removal. I was in the hospital so much my milk went down dramatically. Now that I am better I am working extremely hard to build my milk supply back up but its been so hard. I breastfed her eight times or more a day and she still isn't satisfied and fights me whenever I try to feed her. I have tried formula. All kinds and they upset her stomach. I would really love to find a donor or donors in Windsor that can at least get my little girl to one year with breastfeeding. I feel that if all those complications hadn't happened we would be happily breast feeding. It breaks my heart to know that she is my last baby and I couldn't do for her what I did for my older children. If anyone can help please contact me we would greatly appreciate any donations. Thank you

windsormama1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down