MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple in S Ontario looking for milk

4 posters

Go down

Couple in S Ontario looking for milk Empty Re: Couple in S Ontario looking for milk

Post by lingerluster Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi there,
I'm in Oakville and am currently producing 20oz extra a week. If you provide me with bags/bottles I will start filling them for you. Let me know if you are interested you can email me at lingerluster@hotmail.com

lingerluster

Back to top Go down

Couple in S Ontario looking for milk Empty Milk

Post by wabasto Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi Colleen. We could drop down this week. Reply at wabasto@live.ca thanks again sharon and paul

wabasto

Back to top Go down

Couple in S Ontario looking for milk Empty Re: Couple in S Ontario looking for milk

Post by wabasto Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 am

[quote="ColleenG118"]Are you still looking for milk? I have over 6 L of milk in my freezer that is less than 3 weeks old. I pumped it while my son was in the NICU. He's home now so I don't need the milk. I live in Toronto. W

ill you be able to pick up

Did you get our reply??????????

wabasto

Back to top Go down

Post by wabasto Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 am

We could pick it up asap. Thank you. Sharon and Paul

wabasto

Back to top Go down

Post by ColleenG118 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 am

Are you still looking for milk? I have over 6 L of milk in my freezer that is less than 3 weeks old. I pumped it while my son was in the NICU. He's home now so I don't need the milk. I live in Toronto. Will you be able to pick up?

ColleenG118

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsx21 Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 am

I am in Hamilton, I have a bunch of milk bags in my freezer that has a month left before they expire (I only have the freezer in my fridge). Your more then welcome to them, and any others in the future if you wish to supply me with storage bags.
Jewelsx21
Jewelsx21

Back to top Go down

Couple in S Ontario looking for milk Empty Couple in S Ontario looking for milk

Post by wabasto Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Are there any moms around Kitchener area able to donate for our son? He is almost 3 months old.

wabasto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down