MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate!

2 posters

Go down

Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate! Empty Re: Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate!

Post by jdb716 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 am

Milk has been donated, can't figure out how to delete post! Best of luck to all the mama's doing a beautiful thing for their babies!

jdb716

Back to top Go down

Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate! Empty Re: Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate!

Post by mama2many Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:10 pm

any chance you are dairy free? Smile

mama2many

Back to top Go down

Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate! Empty Weaning 12 month old - wanting to donate!

Post by jdb716 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

My son is turning 1 and we are in the early stages of weaning. I really wanted to donate my milk to a milk bank, but found out that they only accept milk from mothers who's infants are 6 months old and under. I do not want to donate to a for-profit agency, so was excited to see this option is available as well. I am very passionate about breastfeeding and wanted to give back since I was given the chance and ability to nurse my own child. I have felt very blessed, lucky, and proud that I was able to provide him milk and keep it up for a whole year.

I currently do not have a large amount of milk to donate, but rather than allowing my milk supply to slowly diminish, I am willing to pump to create a supply while I'm weaning my son.

If anyone is looking for milk for an older infant please contact me asap. Again, my son is 12 months old and so the child in need should be around that age as well.

Looking forward to helping.

jdb716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down