MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day

3 posters

Go down

MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day Empty Re: MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day

Post by Brehanna Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Hello Laila,
I have a 7-week old baby boy who I am sadly unable to produce enough milk for at this point, despite all efforts to increase my supply. I am still hopeful that we may get there, or at least closer, but at this point only make about half of what he needs. We have avoided formula to this point, but our current donor's supply is balancing out with her daughter's demand and I am now trying to piece together other donations. I would be thrilled and so grateful to help you free your freezer space and fill my baby's belly! We live in Edmonds and would be happy to come pick up whenever it is convenient, and can supply replacement bags for you!
If you don't have someone else already please concider us!

Thank you!!
~Brehanna

Brehanna

Back to top Go down

MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day Empty Re: MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day

Post by mariannawickman Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Laila,
If you are unable to find a recipient who fits your criteria, I would be grateful for the chance to keep my 8 month old twins off of formula until they reach 1 year. We are in search of donor milk, and happy to come pick it up and supply replacement bags. I also live in Beacon Hill.
Best,
Marianna Wickman (wickman.marianna@gmail.com)

mariannawickman

Back to top Go down

MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day Empty MILK TO SHARE - Mother of weaning 14 month old. ~25 oz frozen and 4oz fresh/day

Post by LailaJ Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 am

Hello,

My 14 month old has recently weaned from bottles of expressed milk. I am still pumping at work in an effort to keep my milk supply up while he continues to breastfeed. The milk is starting to pile up in our freezer and I am currently pumping 4oz/day while at work.

I prefer to share my milk with a mother with an adopted infant, an infant less than 6 months not yet on solid foods, an ill child, a mother unable to successfully breast feed or a premature baby.

I am a healthy 31 year old, no diseases, take daily DHA supplements and multi-vitamins and drug free.

I work downtown Seattle and live on North Beacon Hill.

I have health insurance and am willing to get tested/screened.

Thanks!
Laila

LailaJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down