MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen and/or fresh milk available

+4
rena5446
genesisjetaime
Thegrahams
Cdhansen11
8 posters

Go down

Frozen and/or fresh milk available  Empty Is this milk still available?

Post by lalucha Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Thank you for your reply!

lalucha

Back to top Go down

Frozen and/or fresh milk available  Empty Re: Frozen and/or fresh milk available

Post by haydens mommy Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I am in need of milk for my 2 month old I am unable to produce enough du to having to bottle feed from issues at birth. please let me know if you have any available?

haydens mommy

Back to top Go down

Frozen and/or fresh milk available  Empty Milk needed for baby girl, 11 weeks old

Post by placesiremember Mon May 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi!  I am seeking breast milk for my 11 week old baby girl in San Francisco.  Due to a traumatic birth my milk never came in.  I have been pumping and nursing 5+ hours/day and still not getting milk.  Baby is drinking formula and I'd like to switch her to donor milk as my milk is not going to come in and I am somewhat heartbroken and ready to give up on my own milk.  Happy to pay all shipping fees, etc.  I also have a new breast pump I can ship to a donor as I only used a hospital grade pump that I rented.

placesiremember

Back to top Go down

Frozen and/or fresh milk available  Empty Re: Frozen and/or fresh milk available

Post by kelly2111 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm

My husband and I are in MD and we're seeking donor milk for our baby girl. I can teach you how to ship 2 business day milk packages from ID to MD. Please email me: kelly2111@rocketmail.com

kelly2111

Back to top Go down

Post by rena5446 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:48 pm

NEXT! I am in Georgia- Need milk for my 8 month old. I have no more milk because im pregnant. THANK YOU! Please call/text if you have any to spare. 678-778-1286

rena5446

Back to top Go down

Post by genesisjetaime Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:38 am

I need milk.. Please let me know how it is .. Shipping it and all. 813-999-6967 please, I'm from Florida!

genesisjetaime

Back to top Go down

Post by Thegrahams Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:51 am

Sorry that's my # to text me at as well if that's easier bery interested. 3 month old twins!

Thegrahams

Back to top Go down

Post by Thegrahams Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:51 am

Thegrahams

Back to top Go down

Post by Thegrahams Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:50 am

I am interested in details on your milk. Shipping and how it works. If u could message me please.

Thegrahams

Back to top Go down

Frozen and/or fresh milk available  Empty Frozen and/or fresh milk available

Post by Cdhansen11 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am

I am a recent surrogate and my milk and myself are milk bank certified. I would be more than happy to provide any and all results. My milk is high in healthy fats. I have appx 2500oz of frozen milk and some fresh milk depending on the day. I am located in idaho but am experienced in shipping.

Cdhansen11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down