MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting to donate soon

4 posters

Go down

Wanting to donate soon Empty looking for milk

Post by twinmama Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Hello!
I'm just wondering if you have any milk to share? I am really struggling with not being able to provide milk for me preemie twins. It's been so frustrating and heartbreaking. I'm in Portland and would be so so grateful.

twinmama

Back to top Go down

Wanting to donate soon Empty Re: Wanting to donate soon

Post by Luke'sMom Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello Beryl,
Thank you for your posting to MilkShare!

My husband and I are the adoptive parents of little Luke who was born in October, and we've managed to provide some breastmilk to him through some of the wonderful women who have posted donations on MilkShare. We live in the Seattle area, and are always searching for donations small and large the greater Northwest area -- we strongly believe in the benefits of breastmilk and are anxious to do our best for Luke Smile

If your future donation is still available, would you be willing to consider Luke for your donation?

Thank you so much for your posting. I can't tell you what a meaningful gift you are sharing with other families in need -- so wonderful!!!

Sincerely,
Jennifer
Luke'sMom
Luke'sMom

Back to top Go down

Wanting to donate soon Empty Adoptive Mom looking to feed her child the real thing!

Post by Bella Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:57 am

Hello,
I'm in Portland, and I'm busy preparing for my child by inducing lactation. No milk yet. I will need some other mother's' milk to supplement probably forever unless I get a full milk supply in- which they say is unlikely.

However, I'm hopeful and also looking for milk! I would love to get to know you.
Feel free to Please email me offlist for ease: belladona@spiretech.com

And if there's anyone reading this who is also inducing lactation- I would love to connect with you- this is one wild endeavor!

Bella

Back to top Go down

Wanting to donate soon Empty Wanting to donate soon

Post by devidasi Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi there,

I am due to have my first child in a month and would love to be a milk donor for someone in need. I'm posting this early just to get a head start on a possible connection. I wish I could offer sooner and I'm not sure exactly when it will be possible but if there is someone in need in another month or so, please contact me.

Beryl

devidasi

Back to top Go down

Wanting to donate soon Empty Re: Wanting to donate soon

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down