MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up)

+2
zubenescamali
fimama
6 posters

Go down

milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up) Empty 100-200oz in Plant City

Post by Patty8280 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 am

I have between 100 and 200 ounces of milk frozen that I would love to give you. I am a teacher in Plant City. My daughter has a severe milk allergy and so I had to put her on formula. All of this milk was collected with a pump that was sterilized each time. It is in bags that are 1-6ounces each and were chilled and frozen immediately. Please let me know. I will be travelling to Oldsmar this week and I might be able to meet you half way.

Patty8280

Back to top Go down

milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up) Empty love to help

Post by lshock85 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I am in Pinellas and would love to help! please let me know if you are still looking.

lshock85

Back to top Go down

milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up) Empty Re: milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up)

Post by SamanthasMomDec2009 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I am in Palm Harbor and would love to help you out. please email me at rachel_noll@yahoo.com.
SamanthasMomDec2009
SamanthasMomDec2009

Back to top Go down

milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up) Empty Re: milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up)

Post by kelseyann98 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 am

I am in Little Rock, AR and have 2 bulging grocery bags of milk in my freezer ( a huge supply) that my 18 month old simply won't take. I would LOVE to give all of it to you so it doesn't go to waste. Most of it is in Medela plastic containers that I would really like to have back or be reimbursed for if possible. (I spent a good bit of $ on all those).

kelseyann98

Back to top Go down

Post by zubenescamali Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 am

email me at zubenescamali at hotmail dot com - i might be able to help

courtney
zubenescamali
zubenescamali

Back to top Go down

milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up) Empty milk needed in Pinellas (willing to pay to have shipped, or to pick up)

Post by fimama Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

I am inducing lactation for a baby girl I will adopt at birth in the middle of April. My supply is building very very slowly, and I am in need of milk in my freezer to take to the hospital and to have as a supplement while she helps me build up my supply. I am in Tarpon Springs, but am willing to travel, or to pay to have milk shipped to me if that's easier.

Thank you!!

I love you

fimama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down