MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small donation in MSP on 6/28/2011

2 posters

Go down

small donation in MSP on 6/28/2011 Empty Re: small donation in MSP on 6/28/2011

Post by 3mtnlabbie Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi Amy,
So sorry - I did find a family and they took it today before I headed to the airport.
Sorry I couldn't help you out too.
-Molly

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

small donation in MSP on 6/28/2011 Empty breast milk

Post by ajmartell Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi there,

Do you still have this milk available? I would be happy to come pick it up. I have an adopted 4 month old daughter and we have been relying on donated milk since she was 3 weeks old. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Amy Martell
612-968-5620
ajmartell@gmail.com

ajmartell

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mtnlabbie Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Person fell through - I'm building up a small stash and there is nobody that wants it - please don't make me throw this out!

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mtnlabbie Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:56 pm

I think I have found somebody BUT - please PM me i you are interested. I've been here 48 hours and have 5 bags already...

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mtnlabbie Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi all - well we are here in MN and I haven't gotten any replies about wanting even a small donation at the end of our trip. I'll continue to pump and bag here in MN but I really don't want to worry about traveling with it.

Please, please, it will be a total waste to throw it all out. I've been here for 24 hours and already have three bags! There is potential for this to be a 12-20 bag donation pending how things go here...

Please email me if you want this. I have a regular family in CO but don't mind helping a family here while I'm here. I have medical records easily for review if you need too...

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

small donation in MSP on 6/28/2011 Empty small donation in MSP on 6/28/2011

Post by 3mtnlabbie Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 am

Hi all - I'm a pumping momma that donates to a family here in Colorado but I'm headed to Minnesota for our obligatory annual trip here on Wednesday.

I HATE the idea of pumping and dumping and would be happy to bag and freeze what I pump if there is a family out there that would take what I freeze. There is no reason to put in the effort to measure and bag and freeze if nobody wants it and I'm not comfortable transporting it at the risk of it thawing while we fly back to Colorado.

I can't guarantee how much it will be but I'm guessing 6 to 10 6oz bags...

We are staying in Shoreview. I donate to a family here in Colorado and have all my medical records if somebody needs it.

Please PM and email me as we will not be online much starting Wednesday...

-Molly

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down