MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small donation in columbus ga

3 posters

Go down

small donation in columbus ga Empty small donation in columbus ga

Post by wcam4 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 am

have 42 ounces of milk that i need to donate. it was pumped from december 12-14 i cannot use it because my twins are allergic to the milk protein and this stash may contain the milk protein (I think I was given chicken with butter on it at a restaurant but I'm not 100% sure). it is otherwise free from soy, wheat, eggs, nuts, caffeine citrus and chocolate.

i'm healthy, no known medical issues and have donated 800+ ounces on milkshare before.

wcam4

Back to top Go down

small donation in columbus ga Empty Re: small donation in columbus ga

Post by m@mandifelici.com Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 pm

I'll take your milk! We live in Montgomery, only about an hour drive! When can I come get it? Please email me or call me at 8013891561.
Thanks!!!
-Mandi

m@mandifelici.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wcam4 Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Sorry I didn't see this earlier-- do you still want it? I'm around all the time, anytime you want to come is fine. I'll send you a message so we can work out the details Smile

wcam4

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Did you guys exchange milk. If not I am interested.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down