MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA

4 posters

Go down

150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA Empty Re: 150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA

Post by ACsLady Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Hello,

I'm a ways from PA (I live in VA), but I'm desperately trying to avoid having to use formula for my baby girl. My daughter is 7.5 months and I'm 15 weeks pregnant with our second. Since getting pregnant it's been one thing after another killing my milk supply. It took about a month for my daughter to get used to the taste - she still nursed, just not as often. Then my morning sickness set in and I wasn't able to eat or drink much until just a few weeks ago. My daughter's been steadily losing weight, but I thought it was something we could work through and that would eventually taper off. I realised the other day though that I really have practically no supply whatsoever. She's been nursing nonstop while awake for about 3 weeks now and still no more milk. I started pumping the other day to help increase demand. I get less than an ounce from each side per day. Pretty much after she has that first ounce she just gets drops. I do have a little milk in the freezer that I was saving for my monthly midwife classes (my daughter, but I've been using that for her for now. I really can't afford to wait any longer before doing something. She's at the point where she needs a lot more milk or I have to switch to formula. If she loses any more weight I don't know what will happen to her. I'm giving it about another week, praying that the Lord provides, before I switch.

ACsLady

Back to top Go down

150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA Empty Re: 150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 am

We live in Franklin County, PA and willing to drive to pick up your precious gift. Our baby girl is 3 months old. She was born addicted to prescription drugs (taken by her birthmother). She has been given breastmilk exclusively since birth. Her donations have come from Oklahoma, Indiana, Washington DC, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia. We are so thankful for every single drop of breastmilk given to her. She is thriving and growing, getting stronger every day!

Hope to hear from you soon! 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by jaeliesmiracle Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 pm

My daughter Jaelie is 15 months old and has Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It is the number one genetic killer of children under the age of 2! She has a lot of respiratory issues because of the SMA and is exclusively G-Tube fed. A lot of SMA moms have great success with breast milk as far as kids regaining strength. I really hope you find it in your hear to help my baby girl! I will pay for S&H and whatever else is needed for the milk to be shipped! Please contact me as soon as you can! We really appreciate it!

Stay BLESSED,
Melissa & Jaelie

jaeliesmiracle

Back to top Go down

150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA Empty 150+ oz to donate and pumping 30oz a day - from PA

Post by momofjk Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 am

Hello all! I was a surrogate to two beautiful baby girls on Feb. 2. The genetic parents wanted the milk until they got home, but now say they do not. I know there are plenty of babies that physically need BM and I would be happy to ship to any state. I have been tested for every disease under the sun as a surrogate and then retested! Smile I'd be happy to provide the names and a number of the genetic parents if you'd like to confirm this (I know I would for my baby). I'd prefer to donate to someone who has an absolute need for their babies health and for some reason they do not produce BM or enough of it.
I am producing 30+oz/day and plan to continue for at least a few more weeks, but the freezer is getting a little crazy at this point.
I live in Schuylkill County, PA if there is anyone local that is interested.
Michelle

momofjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down