MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom with cancer needs 30oz per day

3 posters

Go down

Mom with cancer needs 30oz per day Empty Re: Mom with cancer needs 30oz per day

Post by kmrobins03 Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:58 am

I am an overproducing mom who has lots of milk to share. I am healthy, non-smoker & non-drinker and have at least 300oz that has been stored in the deep freezer. I live in the North Chicago Suburbs, but can meet you around Pleasant Praire or Oak Creek WI. Feel free to PM me or email me at kmrobins03@yahoo.com

kmrobins03

Back to top Go down

Mom with cancer needs 30oz per day Empty still need milk

Post by dieena Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Yes, we still need milk! I'm in Madison but I'm willing to drive to help my friend. I'll pm you. Thank you! Smile
dieena
dieena

Back to top Go down

Post by whatevergoof Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 pm

I don't know where you're located or if you've found anyone to donate. But I am currently nursing a 2 month old baby and since she's been born I've been producing twice as much as she needs. (My freezer is filling up!!!!) I would love to help out if you are interested, please let me know and I will answer any questions you have!
Thanks
Stacy Honadel

whatevergoof

Back to top Go down

Mom with cancer needs 30oz per day Empty Mom with cancer needs 30oz per day

Post by dieena Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm helping my friend get milk so she can focus on chemotherapy. She asked me to share this:

I'm a working mom with a 3 month old baby girl, my 4th child, and have been breastfeeding exclusively since she was born, even through a nasty staph infection. Unfortunately, I was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the immune system, and will have to undergo chemotherapy starting this week. My doctors have told me I'll have to stop breastfeeding since the chemo drugs are toxic, but I'd really like my baby to be able to have breastmilk for at least a few more months. I know that beggars can't be choosers and I am grateful for anyone who is willing to donate, but if possible, I'd prefer someone that has undergone the screening process for donating milk or who lives a healthy lifestyle equivalent to what the screening looks for. I find the prospect of fighting cancer pretty daunting, but it would really put my mind at ease to know that at least my baby's needs are being met. Thanks so much for your help!
dieena
dieena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down