MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate to donate

+4
lindseybear79
msucollin
scissorsplusglue
Nikatat
8 posters

Go down

Desperate to donate Empty Re: Desperate to donate

Post by Hopkins1507 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

Back to top Go down

Desperate to donate Empty RE: Desperate to Donate

Post by Brehanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I don't know if you are still in need of babies to donate to, but if so, I would LOVE to take extra milk off your hands! I have a 7-week old baby who I'm currently having to supplement with about 10 ounces per day while I work on trying to increase my supply. I have been able to get by on donor milk so far, but our current donor's oversupply is balancing out, so we're running low and would be thrilled if you still have extra to give!
I'm in Edmonds, and willing to drive to pick up or pay for shipping, whatever works for you.
Thanks,
Brehanna

Brehanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mariannawickman Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi there,
I'm not sure if you are still looking for a one-time or ongoing donor-recipient relationship, but I am in need of milk for my twins. They are 8 months old and still formula free thanks to generous donors who have supplemented my supply, but we are about to run out of donated milk. If you have extra to share, we'd love to have it!
Thanks,
Marianna

mariannawickman

Back to top Go down

Desperate to donate Empty milk to donate

Post by susanandsimon Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 am

I don't know if you still have milk but I'll be needing milk for my 4 month old soon. Our regular donor is going to be able to feed her baby her milk, so we'll be running out in the next couple of weeks.
Get in touch if you still have milk!
Thanks,
Susan

susanandsimon

Back to top Go down

Desperate to donate Empty Would LOVE your donations!

Post by lindseybear79 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello,

My name is Lindsey and I live in Redmond (Eastside near Bellevue). I am having a baby girl next month and won't be able to feed her due to medications for health issues. I am very interested in the milk you have and if any in the future. I have no problem driving or paying for shipping. I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Lindsey Beran

lindseybear79

Back to top Go down

Post by msucollin Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

I sent you a message. Unfortunately my boys couldn't be an ongoing donor, though we'd LOVE to, since we'll be heading to MI next month when my husband deploys, but we could probably take some off your hands in the meantime! Smile thanks!

msucollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikatat Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Trying to bring this to the top - still looking to donate milk. Have given some away but still too much and I still continue to over produce. We're talking gallons a week I'm making. My toddler doesn't even drink that much milk.

Our freezer is jam packed with milk - we can't even buy groceries to put in there at this point. I really REALLY don't want to dump this milk! Looking to do ongoing donations as long as this keeps up.

Nikatat

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorsplusglue Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 am

Hi!

I would love to have your extra milk for our three week old daughter. I have a low supply and have had to supplement her with donated breast milk. We run low each week and are looking for other donors. We live in West Seattle and can pick up milk whenever possible, we are flexible. Please let me know! You can also email me at scissors.plus.glue@gmail.com.
Thanks for not throwing it away!

Michelle

scissorsplusglue

Back to top Go down

Desperate to donate Empty Desperate to donate

Post by Nikatat Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 am

Hi there! I am looking to donate milk because we're getting to the point where I'm going to have to start dumping if we don't share. I am hoping to start with a donation of 200oz and then, if I continue to produce like a dairy cow, keep up an on-going donation.

About me:

I am 28 and married. I live in Tacoma, work in Gig Harbor. I don't smoke, do drugs or drink. I do have about 1/2 cup of coffee 3-5 days a week and take ibuprofin a few times a week for back pain - no more than 3 times a week. I don't take any other medications. I have a clean bill of health.

As far as eating, I try very hard to not consume anything with RBGH and high fructose corn syrup. When we can afford it, we eat organic and focus on making home cooked meals almost every night of the week.

I have a 19 month old who is NOT breastfeeding and a 6 week old that is exclusively breastfed. However, our freezer is at it's limit. We have nothing but milk in our freezer at this point and running out of room. I am producing 30-40oz a day while my baby is only eating 12-20oz while I'm at work. Attempts to reduce my supply have not been going well so I'm just producing like crazy and don't want to waste the milk.

Who am I looking to donate to?:
I would like to donate to someone local who is in need. The donation would be ongoing as long as I keep up my supply - which I am hoping to drop eventually, but as I mentioned earlier, it's not going well. Ongoing donations can be discussed with the person I donate to.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Nikatat on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added location)

Nikatat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down