MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it!

4 posters

Go down

Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it! Empty Re: Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it!

Post by safiyaife Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 am

Greetings & Blessings
Just connecting to see if by chance you have current breastmilk available.I too would love a long term situation. We are in Los Angeles. Here is my post

If you have a freezer full of breast milk that you will not be able
to use in time, or are an over producer I would love to speak with you. My foster adopt son is now 7months. Even with a compromised entry into the world he is doing well, in large part because of the generosity of his milk mamas. If you know of anyone- thank you for spreading the word.

Monnae
323-815-1177
Emailing directly helps a lot if you can

safiyaife

Back to top Go down

Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it! Empty Re: Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it!

Post by Katelynsmomma Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 am

I am in need of milk!! my daughter was 6 weeks early and does nto tolerate formula well. I was able to produce but being back at work has severly affected my supply. I am now out of my backstock and trying incredibly hard to keep up, which is not going well. Please let me know!
I am in illinois and would be happy to pay shipping

Katelynsmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nelle31 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 am

we are adopting a baby, not sure when yet. trying to get a supply started to feed our precious baby and give them the best start possible. do you still have available milk? can you ship to US and the breast milk stay frozen? i can help you research that if you like.

nelle31

Back to top Go down

Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it! Empty Desperate to donate milk to a family who needs it!

Post by natasha1234 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 am

Hi, i am a mother to a little boy who is three months old. He's fast gaining weight, as this week he has put 10 oz on!! I have more milk than he consumes and would absolutely love it if i could find a family/families to donate my milk to. I do not smoke/take drugs/not on medication and very rarely drink. I am unsure of the shipping of the milk, i am from the UK but would be willing to ship if you can help to tell me how it works. Would love it if you could get back to me as i desperately want to offer this gift to a child who needs the best start in life!!
Thankyou very much, Natasha xxx

natasha1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down