MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk available to ship

3 posters

Go down

Breastmilk available to ship Empty No More Breast Milk to Share

Post by androstarr Fri May 06, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Ladies,

I have been able to work out donation arrangements with a few mommies. I wish I had enough milk to give to everyone of you lovely people who have contacted me, but I don't. I can, however, wish you good fortune.

Cheers,
Mary H

androstarr

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk available to ship Empty Re: Breastmilk available to ship

Post by rjbratis Fri May 06, 2011 6:22 am

Do you have any available still?

Thanks.

Jen

rjbratis

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk available to ship Empty I have plenty of milk to share

Post by androstarr Tue May 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Rebecca,

Are you looking for a one-time donation or an ongoing donation? How much milk are you looking for? You can contact me through my personal email and we can work out details.
Cheers,
Mary H
androstarr@aol.com

androstarr

Back to top Go down

Post by reba Tue May 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Mary,

I would be so grateful to share your milk. I have a cooler/box I can ship to you. It can hold about 500-600 ounces, depending on how the bags are frozen. I have a baby due in 3 months and I am trying to stock up a bit so that I can focus on making as much milk as possible (I had some masses removed 9 years ago and cannot produce fully), instead of trying to find milk for a hungry newborn at the last minute.

If this sounds like a good match, please let me know! Thank you for donating.

Rebecca

reba

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk available to ship Empty Breastmilk available to ship

Post by androstarr Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 am

Hello All,

I have a large quantity of breast milk in the freezer that I am willing to share. I have far more than I need for my own baby. I do not smoke nor drink. I take a prenatal vitamin and Singulair (for asthma) everyday. Singulair is a short-acting, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. My doctor told me it has no adverse affect on the baby, but I encourage you to talk to your own doctor for your peace of mind.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Mary H

androstarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down