MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia

4 posters

Go down

Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia Empty Re: Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia

Post by tjg22 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 am

Hi Sylvia,
I sent you a personal message. Please respond if you can.

Thanks!
Tina

tjg22

Back to top Go down

Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia Empty Re: Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia

Post by pretzelpirate07 Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Sylvia I have emailed you on facebook

pretzelpirate07

Back to top Go down

Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia Empty willing to ship?

Post by coltrane Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 am

hello, sylvia.

i am the mother of a 5 week old & my milk supply is very low despite extensive attempts to increase it. i am wondering if you are willing to ship. please let me know if so.

thanks for your consideration!

coltrane

Back to top Go down

Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia Empty Extra Supply of Milk to Donate in Northern Virginia

Post by sylviauva Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Hello, I am fortunate with an oversupply of milk and I'd love to find some families to donate to in Northern Virginia. I had my baby in October and my deep freezer is running out of space. Please message me if you're interested!

I do not drink, smoke, or take any medication. I also eat almost all organic/unprocessed foods.

- Sylvia

sylviauva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down