MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Previous Donor in need of Donation

5 posters

Go down

Previous Donor in need of Donation Empty Re: Previous Donor in need of Donation

Post by barbandsydmilk Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

I am getting my CDC test to send to you. Should have it by tomorrow. I will need instructions on how to send frozen parcel. Never done it before!

barbandsydmilk

Back to top Go down

Post by peppermintmomma Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 am

Hi kauaiangirl, I PMed you.

peppermintmomma

Back to top Go down

Previous Donor in need of Donation Empty Still in need

Post by kauaiangirl Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I am still in need. My DD has about 5 days supply left and I am hoping for more local donors as shipping is expensive, but I HAVE to have BM.
kauaiangirl
kauaiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by barbandsydmilk Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:41 pm

I am interested in helping and am the one in LA. I have milk frozen from when my daughter was only a month that I can't use because she's lactose intolerant. Caloric-wise, would it be enough for an 8 month old?

barbandsydmilk

Back to top Go down

Post by jtompkin Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 am

Hello!
I have 100 oz. of breastmilk I can donate. I have a 5 month old daughter. please let me know if you are intersted!

jtompkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharing mom Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello- I have milk I can donate to you. I am NY and a very healthy donor. Let me know

Sharing mom

Back to top Go down

Previous Donor in need of Donation Empty Previous Donor in need of Donation

Post by kauaiangirl Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 am

I had previously donated, back when I was mass producing, but since then have dried up
and have only about 3 days of milk left, and need the favor returned. My
daughter is now 8 months and can not take formula, however can now take gluten
which she could not do so before. I am willing to pay all shipping costs and
since I donated from Hawaii to Virginia I know that the milk stays frozen when
packed properly, even that far of a distance Smile Please let me know if anyone can
help as I need to find a donor and fast. Thank You, Mary

Last edited by kauaiangirl on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change in wording and amount of milk remaining)
kauaiangirl
kauaiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down