MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation

3 posters

Go down

one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation Empty Re: one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation

Post by spunkymom Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:41 am

Hi, I'm in PA and I was interested in learning more about how to ship such a thing as breastmilk. I've had lactation falure 4 times with each of my four girls. My little one, Jessah who is now almost 3 months old, has been exlusivly on mine and donor milk since home from the hospital. That may change soon becasue we recently lost our donor and had a bought of the stomach flu, so the stuff we have in storage is dwindling fast.

Do I pay for a cooler for you? Do I need dry ice?
spunkymom
spunkymom

http://glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation Empty one time donation

Post by Daphnes Parents Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi!

We live in Mesa Arizona. I am unable to produce more than about 10 oz per day due to congenital duct condition. We would love it if you could donate your milk to us in order to suppliment what we can't do on our own. Please let us know! Thank you!

Daphnes Parents

Back to top Go down

one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation Empty one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation

Post by QBEmommy Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I would be willing to donate milk to somebody in need by local pick-up or shipping. I live in the bay area. I currently have about 120-150 ounces in the freezer from when my one-month-old was in the hospital with RSV and not eating well. The milk is stored in really nice reusable bottles from the hospital. I was never sick while pumping and would love to make a donation of this milk to somebody in need. I could pump about 4-6 ounces a day and then ship when I have enough to make it worth shipping if there was an interest in more milk. I recently had screenings for diseases and I am disease free and have no lifestyle risks either. I can go through blood screenings again if necessary. I would like the milk to go to a family with a real need for breast milk as I saw so many sick children while my baby was in the hospital and I want to find a way to help those families with ongoing needs.

QBEmommy

Back to top Go down

one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation Empty Re: one time donation of about 150 ounces with possible ongoing donation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down