MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Previous double macetomy and expecting this August FTM.

2 posters

Go down

Previous double macetomy and expecting this August FTM. Empty Re: Previous double macetomy and expecting this August FTM.

Post by Alemon1 Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Are you still looking for a donor? I had my little one on may 31st and have been pumping and freezing extra milk since my milk came in. I'm also located in Baltimore (cockeysville). Please let me know if you would like to discuss this further. I just learned about milk share today so I'm new to this!

Alemon1

Back to top Go down

Previous double macetomy and expecting this August FTM. Empty Previous double macetomy and expecting this August FTM.

Post by amberdawn727 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 am

I had a double macetomy last year due to  strong breast cancer family history. I have 5 previous miscarraiges with my x husband ( did not expect to even be able to carry a child), now I am remarried, I am expecting a baby boy in August. i Really would like to find a reoccuring donor starting in July. I will pay for bags and what ever else is needed. I can pick up anywhere in Maryland. I would like to be able to get breast milk for 3 to 6 months.  I really do not want to formula feed till at least 6 months. Any help is really appreciated.

I would require a doctor slip stating you are healthy to donate milk.

I live in Baltimore, MD.

Last edited by amberdawn727 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add location)

amberdawn727

Back to top Go down