MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st

4 posters

Go down

Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st Empty Re: Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st

Post by kdtrumpet Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 pm

I am visiting Houston this week on vacation and am pumping- I'd love to donate my milk for your newborn! (My nursling is 14 months? does that matter?) I have about 14 oz each day (4-6 days total), and will be leaving to fly home on Sunday Feb 20! Please email me: kelly.rd.fischer@gmail.com

kdtrumpet

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st Empty Re: Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st

Post by AndriasMommy Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Are you still looking for a donor? I live in College Station, about 90 miles away from Houston. Were you interested in a pick-up or shipping?

AndriasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandiod72 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 am

D&M,

I am not able to help you with a donation but thought I would give some suggestions/help. I don't think there is anything wrong with your post. There are alot of people that check the postings regularly to keep current on what is available and what people are looking for (I am one of these) so just because you have alot of views does not mean those who are viewing are able to donate. You might want to go back thru the Texas postings and actually respond to any of the postings with milk to donate. Also make sure you have checked your "private message" box on this forum -- I know alot of people don't respond on the actual post but send messages.

If you are on Facebook -- you might also try "Eats on Feets Texas". Which is another milk sharing group.

Good Luck and don't give up.
Sandi

sandiod72

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st Empty Wanted: Ongoing Provider of Breastmilk for Houston Newborn - Feb 1st

Post by dt3001 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 am

Update: Can someone tell me--is there something wrong with our post? I don't understand why there would be so many views, and so many listings for free milk, yet not one response to our request. Did I write the request the wrong way or something? We really, really would prefer to provide breastmilk instead of formula for our child. Can anyone help please or say why no response??

Note: Even if you're not interested in providing milk on a continuous basis, we still would greatly appreciate receiving individual bulk supplies, but preferably a little at a time (maybe couple week's worth) because we do not have freezer space. Thanks.

We're expecting newborn around Feb 1st, 2011. For medical reasons, cannot breastfeed. Anyone interested in a semi ongoing/longterm arrangement to provide breastmilk for at least a couple of years? We will compensate for supplies, time, etc. as reasonable. Bonuses would be if you are Filipina (since the child will be half of this and would be great for common immuno compatibility) and/or if you are really healthy minded, vegetarian, exercise, no sickness, drugs, etc. (all natural). Even if you are not interested in continuous arrangement, but you have milk to donate, we would love to receive. But we cannot accept too much at a time since we don't have space for a large freezer. Perhaps a 1 month supply at a time? So if you have some saved up and need to reduce/rotate stock, or would like to donate your extra milk, please let us know Smile

D&M
at dt263 (at) yahoo dot com
(please no off topic messages or solicitation)

dt3001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down