MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low supply mom looking for milk donor for my 8 month old

Go down

Low supply mom looking for milk donor for my 8 month old  Empty Low supply mom looking for milk donor for my 8 month old

Post by rubysmom Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

This stressed momma and her daughter Ruby need help!

I am both a pumping and nursing mom. My little one doesn't transfer milk well, so to keep my supply up I have to pump 7-8 times each day in addition to nursing. The good milk supply days have been compensating for the low ones, but lately she has been demanding more milk. Now, all I can think about is making enough milk and stressing when the output is low.

I would love to find a local donor - either a one-time donor or ideally an ongoing one where I can pick up milk regularly. I live in Minneapolis and I need an extra 10 oz per day, but any amount would be appreciated. I have limited storage space, but if someone had a large stash I am sure I could find a place to store it. Smile

Ideally, would love a momma who doesn't drink, smoke and who limits caffeine and dairy... but I have given Ruby donor milk from a mom who drinks dairy and she seemed ok, so hopefully she doesn't have my dairy intolerance. When I have consumed caffeine, that does seem to affect her though.

Thank you to all you amazing mommas with extra milk!

Last edited by rubysmom on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add that I live in Minneapolis)
rubysmom
rubysmom

Back to top Go down