MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much

3 posters

Go down

Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much Empty Re: Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much

Post by Monica N Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Hi Rebecca
I'm in the suburbs and have tons of frozen milk. Let me know if you want it.
Monica

Monica N

Back to top Go down

Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much Empty Re: Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much

Post by Robynmara Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm in bucktown, I'd love to be able to help with milk-I can even supply fresh if needed. Please let me know

Robynmara

Back to top Go down

Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much Empty Low supply mom hoping to find donor for 1 month old DD in/near Chicago - set for now, thanks so much

Post by rebecca207 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 am

I'm a low supply mom (insufficient glandular tissue) nursing my 1 month old with a Lact Aid, and currently needing to supplement about 8 oz a day. I'm taking all the usual measures to increase my supply but will most likely need to supplement long-term and would love to phase out formula. We live in Logan Square, and would be able to pick up in the city and close in suburbs.

Thanks so much!

Thanks to the mamas who have generously donated, I'm set for the next month or so. Thanks again!

Last edited by rebecca207 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated to say I'm set for now)

rebecca207

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down