MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share!

4 posters

Go down

Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share! Empty Re: Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share!

Post by bluecandi Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi Holly! I live in Grand Prairie and am willing and able to meet! Thanks SO Much!!!
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share! Empty Re: Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share!

Post by eragsdale Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Do you still have any milk left? Is it also egg free? Please message me and let me know. I have a 2mon old baby girl that is showing signs of MSPI and am needing to replace my frozen milk that has her allergans in it.

Thanks
Elizabeth

eragsdale

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 am

I have stream lined shipping for moms. I have a cooler package (holds 200 oz) I will send to you. You simply fill with mommy's milk and adhere prepaid label. I can schedule a pick up at your home, if more convenient, or you can take to a UPS store. We live in Travelers Rest, SC.

Are you continuing to pump? I can send you breast milk storage pumping bags, fenugreek tea and nursing pads. (unopened I was not able to use)

Let me know if you would be interested in sending us some of your milk.

a little about me and Noah - - -

He was born with a colapsed lung and was a NICU baby. He had a pic line for antibiotics.

I did not have access to him the first 10 days of life and pumped. We know that is not the same as having him on the breast to initiate lactation. I was blessed to breastfeed him for the 1st 7 months of his life; even after medically necessary breast surgery 20 years ago when I was 17. The doctors could not believe my breasts "were working".

Please let me know if you would be interested in sharing some of your milk with Noah.

In Abundant Blessings,
Jennifer and Noah

JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share! Empty Breastmilk in my freezer for 5-6 months now...need to share!

Post by hollyfred2002 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

From what I have read, I think my breastmilk is still fine. It has been frozen solid for 5-6 months. My son had some issues with certain foods so most of the milk was pumped during a time when I was not consuming gluten, dairy, corn, soy, tomatoes, and citrus. I only pumped while I had massive oversupply and needed the relief which was when he was 2 and 3 months old. He is 8 months old now. I haven't used any pumped milk for him since he has been exclusively nursed and I just didn't need or want to do a bottle. I am in Southlake (DFW area) if interested. You would need to be willing to meet me in person to take the milk. I just can't imagine trying to ship it all.

Holly

hollyfred2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down