MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezer stash to share TAKEN

3 posters

Go down

Freezer stash to share TAKEN Empty Re: Freezer stash to share TAKEN

Post by Patricia S Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 am

Hello,
We would be very interested in benefiting from your breastmilk. We have twin girls in NICU and want them to grow strong so they can come home. Please let us know if you still have some to ship or be picked up.
Thank you!
Patricia

Patricia S

Back to top Go down

Post by bluecandi Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 am

pming you now Smile
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Freezer stash to share TAKEN Empty Freezer stash to share TAKEN

Post by beebe929 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 am

Message me if you would like some. I am still breastfeeding and pumping for my 7month old. I can ship anywhere.

Last edited by beebe929 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

beebe929

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down