MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE

4 posters

Go down

Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE Empty Re: Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE

Post by NicuMommie010813 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 am

I have twin preemies who were born at 25 weeks they boh have bowel problems. McKinley baby girl has had surgery to repair a perforation and Brantley baby boy has been diagnosed with Nec.

NicuMommie010813

Back to top Go down

Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE Empty Re: Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE

Post by Smaddox91 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:48 am

Smaddox91 at hotmail . Com

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Done

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE Empty I can't easily text

Post by UpstateNY_Mommy Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Please send me your email address or Facebook profile.

UpstateNY_Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaddox91 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 am

Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, the other day she refused the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaddox91 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 am

Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, the other day she refused the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:41 am

We are in need! We can cover the cost if your willing to ship. Feel free to send me a pm.
Thank you!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE Empty Milk to share - 0-3 months and possibly more ongoing -- UNAVAILABLE

Post by UpstateNY_Mommy Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 pm

I have milk to share with a needy baby, preference given to those with medical issues. I have 0 to 3 months in deep freeze and have a continuous oversupply. I will only deal mommy to mommy initially to make sure my precious milk is going to a legitimate baby and for no other use. I'd love to donate locally but would consider shipping.

Last edited by UpstateNY_Mommy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

UpstateNY_Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down