MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk

2 posters

Go down

Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk Empty Re: Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk

Post by sarahlando Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 pm

In need of more milk for Olivia she is under 16lbs at 11months. Want to get her to a year on breastmilk and my hoply long due to being a born at 32weeks.Thank you

sarahlando

Back to top Go down

Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk Empty Re: Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk

Post by sarahlando Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Starting to run low looking for milk.

sarahlando

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn28 Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi Sarah-I sent you a PM

Jocelyn28

Back to top Go down

Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk Empty Baby born prematurely- during mother's Breast Cancer treatment- needs breastmilk

Post by sarahlando Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 pm

I was diagnosed with Stage IV Breast Cancer in August 2009. During my treatment- which included Tamoxifen, Lupron (to shut down my ovary function to decrease the estrogen in my body), radiation, scans, etc.- I learned I was pregnant. During my pregnancy, I underwent chemotherapy and on July 8, 2010 gave birth to Olivia Joy at 32 weeks. After my c-section I had a total hysterectomy and never produced any milk. I am currently taking meds for my cancer treatment, so I was told that I couldn't breastfeed as I did for our two older daughters. I left the hospital with a prescription for breast milk for one year, which Olivia was receiving until November 3, when I abruptly learned that it would no longer be covered. I am trying to work with my insurance company and the milk bank, but now I have run out of breast milk and Olivia will not take formula. We live in Coon Rapids, MN. You can read about me and my family at caringbridge.org/visit/sarahlandis1.
Thank you,
Sarah Joy

sarahlando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down