MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk

2 posters

Go down

MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk Empty Re: MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk

Post by lisapb Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Maggie, yes we do! Thank you -- I will send you a message to see if the details will work out. Smile

lisapb

Back to top Go down

MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk Empty Re: MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk

Post by maggie0409 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello,

Do you still need milk? I have 300 ounces available to ship right now. I don't live in MN anymore ( I moved away when I got married 5 years ago), but it holds a special place in my heart as I grew up there and almost all of my family and friends live there. My son is 4 months old and I have been pumping and freezing it since he was 1 month old. I am young and very healthy with a great immune system. Let me know if you are interested and I will answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

Maggie and baby Brian

maggie0409

Back to top Go down

MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk Empty MN -- baby born after mom's breast cancer diagnosis in need of milk

Post by lisapb Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 pm

I am a breast cancer survivor who was diagnosed when I was 12 weeks pregnant with our first baby. My 4.5 month old daughter has been blessed with donated breast milk since she was 3 weeks old. I had to stop nursing then to get back on chemo and two other drugs that are not compatible with breastfeeding. We have an amazing circle of donors here locally in Minnesota but their babies are getting older so we need to reach out further.

I have been able to track down enough milk so far, but it is getting to be week-to-week, and we are going to travel for two weeks at the end of August/beginning of September, so I am hoping to get enough milk lined up for our trip and a little while after.

I am hoping to find donors in states bordering MN but I might be able to ship farther away too.

I will send you all the supplies you need to ship, milk bags, and have Fed Ex come pick up the shipment, so it should only take a few minutes to get the shipment ready. It works best to ship 300+ ounces so it stays frozen.

Thanks for donating milk -- it is such an amazing gift.

Lisa and baby Alice

lisapb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down