MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby boy in need in STL area

Go down

Baby boy in need in STL area Empty Re: Baby boy in need in STL area

Post by Michelle Calhoun Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm

I meant to type TOLERATE..sorry. Sleep deprived..

Michelle Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Baby boy in need in STL area Empty Baby boy in need in STL area

Post by Michelle Calhoun Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi there!
My son Connor was born in March with a rare genetic syndrome called SOTOS. Basically for feeding purposes it means he cannot suck well, and has a feeding tube. He can take about half by bottle so far. His digestion is VERY slow and does not tolerate formula. I ran out after two months from the amount of stress that took over. (I have two other boys as well). We spent the first month in the NICU at Children's not knowing what was happening. I have a friend I have known for 20+ years helping out as much as she can (pumping extra for me) but she is having surgery for a hernia and needs a stash for her own little boy. I am willing to travel if needed, really I am willing to do whatever it takes. He has to gain weight! I would LOVE if anyone had suggestions or can help him out. My email is: michellecalhoun77@yahoo.com
Blessing to all!

Last edited by Michelle Calhoun on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle Calhoun

Back to top Go down