MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk

2 posters

Go down

baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk Empty Re: baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk

Post by wanderingarcher Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 am

I just replied, and it seemed like it went through. Let me know if you don't get it. Smile
wanderingarcher
wanderingarcher

Back to top Go down

baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk Empty Re: baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk

Post by Patrick's mommy Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:47 am

Ok, I just sent you a PM.

Patrick's mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by wanderingarcher Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

That would be great!
Oh! I tried to pm you, but the board won't let me because I'm a "new" member. (I actually was a member of the digest a few years ago, but had to register all over again.)
I'm not sure how to get my info to you? Do you think you can pm me your email or phone?

Thanks so much for being willing to share; it always amazes me that moms could and would do that. It is so special.
I can meet you wherever is easiest for you, just let me know. Also, I'm willing to reimburse whatever costs you have (freezer bags, etc); just let me know.

wanderingarcher
wanderingarcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick's mommy Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi, I may be able to help. I've been exclusively pumping for my 5 week old son due to latch issues, and I've built up a stash. He is finally on the boob full time, and since I'm a stay at home mom, there's no way we'll use all of it in the next 4 months that it will be good in my freezer. I'd like to donate about 50oz of it to help another baby. I know that's not a ton of milk, but if even my small donation could help, let me know. I live at the western edge of Chester county, so I wouldn't need to ship it.

Patrick's mommy

Back to top Go down

baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk Empty baby in Lancaster area would be happy for milk

Post by wanderingarcher Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 am

My baby is 8 months old. I have igt and cannot make enough breastmilk. She has never done well with formula of any kind. I supplement with Nourishing Traditions formula, but even that she doesn't drink much of. She eats some table food, but I am concerned that she not ONLY eat table food at this point (and that's the direction it's going, because she refuses to drink much of even the NT formula; I think it's hard on her tummy?). I thought if anyone around would have some spare breastmilk she might be very happy to have it and drink it up well.

I know there are lots of babies that are technically needier than mine is, but I thought I would ask.
Thanks to all who are willing to share! What a beautiful gift you give!
wanderingarcher
wanderingarcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down