MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk donor in CO or nearby state

2 posters

Go down

Need Milk donor in CO or nearby state Empty Re: Need Milk donor in CO or nearby state

Post by chaweeza Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi,
I am in Cheyenne, Wy and have about 400 oz of breast milk in my deep freezer. My daughter is 5 months old now and it was pumped in June and July for the most part. I was taking a low dose blood pressure medication during that time called labetalol. It is safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you are interested please let me know, I really want to use the space in my freezer and want my milk to go to someone who can use it, instead of throwing it out.

chaweeza

Back to top Go down

Need Milk donor in CO or nearby state Empty Need Milk donor in CO or nearby state

Post by Apricott57 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 am

Hello. I posted earlier but haven't had any luck yet. I need a milk donor in CO or nearby state simply b/c i can't afford to pay for shipping when it'd be $100 or more. It's much much cheaper for me to drive and pick up. I wish i didn't need a donor but i only produce about 40% of what my child needs. Formula gives him constipation and makes him fussy! So, please help if you can. Like i said, I'll come pick it up if you're within 5 hours driving distance. Thanks!!

Apricott57

Back to top Go down