MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state!

3 posters

Go down

NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state! Empty Re: NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state!

Post by zoniecat Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Are you still looking for milk? I'm in new Hampshire and have milk from may and June I can ship, my daughter was 4-5mths at that point. I'm donating my milk from July through now to a milk bank but could at least get you those two months worth. Let me know- one concern is I'm not sure if I can get dry ice in my town. I eat majority organic produce, don't smoke or do drugs of any sort and got rid of all milk pumped after any amount of alcohol. Best, Kristin

zoniecat

Back to top Go down

NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state! Empty Re: NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state!

Post by kmonteiro22 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello! I'm not sure if you still need the milk but im willing to ship it to you. I'm in Boston, MA you can reach me at

Last edited by kmonteiro22 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmonteiro22
kmonteiro22

Back to top Go down

NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state! Empty NEED MILK - willing to pay for shipping from any state!

Post by tonibaloni Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 am

I live in Alexandria and we have 16 week old twins and I barely make enough for one. Please let me know if anyone has a good quantity that we could have shipped to us here in the Washington DC area. I will pay for shipping and replace all storage bags! I know what packing to use and where to get dry ice or techni ice. No worries about shipping, I will send detailed instructions, it's super easy!!

You can email me at toniallen(at)beingreasonable(dot)com or send me a private message.

Blessings to anyone willing to help!!!

Toni Allen
tonibaloni
tonibaloni

http://www.teamallen.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down