MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in Des Moines

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in Des Moines Empty Re: Milk to donate in Des Moines

Post by ashort28 Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

It appears the local milk bank may be able to take milk prior to the Sudafed. I am going to see. If that does not work out or I still have some left I would consider shipping. I should know soon and will let you know.

ashort28

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Des Moines Empty In need of milk for my adopted baby

Post by alisha33 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 am

Hi there,
I am new to this site, but am looking for milk for my new baby girl. We adopted her 2 weeks ago and she was only 9 days old, and was born 6 wks premature, so she could definitely benefit from breast milk. I live in the twin cities, but would happily pay for all shipping costs and for any supplies. I would be interested in all your milk, even while you were taking sudafed. Let me know if you're still looking for someone to donate! And thanks for donating. It amazes me that there are kind people like you out there willing to help the babies in need out:)
Alisha

alisha33

Back to top Go down

Post by ashort28 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 am

I also have milk in the deep freeze that I pumped prior to taking Sudafed. I could possibly donate a few hundred oz that is Sudafed and Lecithin free from this spring/summer.

ashort28

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Des Moines Empty Milk to donate in Des Moines

Post by ashort28 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello:

I am a mom who has been blessed with an oversupply of milk. My child is 10 months and has been breatfeed the entire time. I am a non-smoker and non-drinker. I looked into milk banking but could not donate becasue I periodially take Sudafed for my allergies. The only things I currently take is a prenatal/multi vitamins and Lecithin (supplement) for plugged ducts. All are deemed safe for breastfeeding moms. If you are uncomfortable with the Lecithin I could donate older milk I pumped prior to taking it.

ashort28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down