MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC

2 posters

Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC Empty Re: Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC

Post by Riuaki Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 pm

This milk has been spoken for.

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC Empty Re: Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC

Post by Riuaki Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:33 am

I've had some bad experiences with shipping in the recent past so I'm not comfortable with shipping at this time, unfortunately.

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyR86 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 am

Would you be willing to ship? I'd cover all costs. Just let me know.Thank you. I understand if it would be too much work. I am in Illinois and I think that drive would be about 7 hours...yikes. My daugher is 6 months old and our donor milk is running low.

StacyR86

Back to top Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC Empty Dairy-free milk to donate for an older baby in KC

Post by Riuaki Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Well, my freezer is full again. I have 300-400oz I can donate at the moment after holding out the amount I'm keeping for an ongoing donation to someone who doesn't need the entire lot. I have donated several times to different families through this site and am looking to help another. The milk is frozen in 5-8oz portions in Lansinoh bags. My son is almost 10 months old and the oldest milk in my freezer is from mid-August, when he was 8 months. I am only taking prenatal vitamins and the mini-pill. I am dairy, egg, fish, and shellfish-free and a healthy vegan. My son is also very healthy and though he is petite like me, he is growing very well along his curve.

I can drive a short distance (an hour or so each way) to drop off milk or meet someone if necessary. I live on the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area. Let me know if I can help you, since I have visions of a freezer milk avalanche in the near future!

Last edited by Riuaki on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down