MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs)

3 posters

Go down

Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs) Empty For dieena

Post by jnj0292 Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 am

Hi dienna:

Where exactly are you picking up milk from in the Chicagoland area this weekend? And when? I would be happy to donate to your friend, too, if you can fit me in to your route. I live in a western suburb of Chicago called Oak Park. I have a good amount of milk to donate (couple hundred ounces). Let me know if you have any questions for me. My baby is currently 5 months old (24 weeks).

Thanks

(I tried PMing you, but the message is still sitting in my MilkShare outbox. ???)

jnj0292

Back to top Go down

Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs) Empty Interested

Post by dieena Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm interested. I'll be driving to Chicago this weekend to do a milk run for my friend who was just diagnosed with cancer. I'll pm you. Smile
dieena
dieena

Back to top Go down

Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs) Empty Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs)

Post by mandiedq Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:36 pm

I have a little over 100 ounces of breastmilk I can no longer use since my little one was recently diagnosed with a cow milk allergy. I am now eating dairy-free and can't give her the milk I pumped when I was consuming dairy.

Interested? Let me know! I live in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.

mandiedq

Back to top Go down

Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs) Empty Re: Have 112ish ounces to donate (Western Suburbs)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down