MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Western Suburbs

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Western Suburbs Empty Re: Milk needed in Western Suburbs

Post by meh8610 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Hello,

I have an over abundance of breast milk that I would like to donate. Do you still need milk?

Thanks,

Marie

meh8610

Back to top Go down

Post by mweicher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi,

I've got a stockpile of upwards of 75 to 100 oz that I would like to donate. I simply can't use and would hate to throw it out. I live in Oak Park which isn't too far. Let me know if you're interested.

Mary Eileen

mweicher

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Western Suburbs Empty Milk needed in Western Suburbs

Post by fortyclicksback Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 am

Hi everyone! I'm a mom to a 1 month old and due to PCOS and diabetes, I'm simply not making enough milk despite my best efforts Sad My poor son has digestive issues and seems like the only way to keep him pain free is breast milk. If anyone has milk to donate that'd be great, please PM me, I'm willing to pick up whenever. I live in the Wheaton area. Thanks so much!

fortyclicksback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down