MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Western Suburbs

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Western Suburbs Empty Re: Milk needed in Western Suburbs

Post by rye4545 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm

rye4545

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofthree Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah! We go to church until 12:30ish. So, anytime after that. Our church is at Camp McDonald and Elmhurst (83). If you give me your email, I can send you my cell phone number so you can just give me a call with a where and a when. Thanks agian!

mommyofthree

Back to top Go down

Post by rye4545 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:18 am

We can meet you in that area. What time would be the best for you and we will try to work around that? There are several shopping areas in that area, which might work the best. I am so happy you will be able to use the milk.

rye4545

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofthree Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

We are going to be coming from Palatine area, not exactly sure of the McHenry area. We are going to be at Rand and 83. Are you anywhere near that? We are not familiar with the area. We would be free after 1 pm.

mommyofthree

Back to top Go down

Post by rye4545 Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm

I am so glad that you will be able to use my milk. It was so many hours of my life and I hated to see it go down the drain! Just so you know, I don't drink any alcohol, I don't any drugs,, and took my prenatals vitamins each day. My daughter is very healthy (75% weight) and just so you know, my milk tends to be a bit fatty (not like skim milk). All of the milk has been in my deep freeze so it is good for up to a year of the date. I will bring all of it and you can use as much as you need.

I live by the McHenry shopping area. Would you like to meet at the McHenry Target on Route 31? What time will you be in the area?

I am so thankful that you will be able to use the milk!

Katie

rye4545

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofthree Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes! We will be in the area on Saturday, would that work? If not, we could come up earlier, thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

mommyofthree

Back to top Go down

Post by rye4545 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Are you still in need of milk? I don't need any of my frozen milk. I have 100's of ounces of milk! I made way too much milk for my very healthy 13 month old. I don't need any reimbursement for the bags and live up in McHenry. I just hate to throw it all away. It was a lot of work to get all that milk Smile

rye4545

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Western Suburbs Empty Milk needed in Western Suburbs

Post by mommyofthree Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:59 pm

We have a 10 month old who has been on donated milk since birth. I never made enough for him:( We are in the Western Suburbs. Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse with bags right now because my husband is unemployed right now and we have no income. We could work out a trade system or something. We would just so like to keep him on BM. We can get formula from WIC, but really would love not to do that. Please let us know!

Thanks, Lisa and baby Joshua

mommyofthree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down