MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Milk Available in Tulsa

2 posters

Go down

Free Milk Available in Tulsa Empty Re: Free Milk Available in Tulsa

Post by married2mrwright Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:47 am

nkarrer wrote:Hi there! We are adopting a baby on Thursday and I am desperate for some breast milk! Do you still have your milk?

Thanks!
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

What a blessing! Yes, I still have a freezer full of milk. Not sure how many ounces...but quite a lot. You're welcome to have it. I leave town on Thursday for 10 days, but my husband will be here. Unless you want to meet up today to pick it up? I am working a half day and should be home by 2 p.m. at the latest. I am near the Promenade Mall at 41st and Yale and would be happy to meet you today. Otherwise, I can arrange for my husband to get the frozen milk to you somehow.

I am sending you a PM and hope to hear from you soon!

--LDW

Last edited by married2mrwright on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PM)

married2mrwright

Back to top Go down

Post by nkarrer Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Hi there! We are adopting a baby on Thursday and I am desperate for some breast milk! Do you still have your milk?

Thanks!
Nancy

nkarrer

Back to top Go down

Free Milk Available in Tulsa Empty Free Milk Available in Tulsa

Post by married2mrwright Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 pm

My freezer is overflowing with frozen milk pumped between April and August. I produce way more than my LO will take (she's a reverse cycler and refuses a bottle so only drinks 4 oz. or so by cup while I am at work). I'd love to donate it to someone who can use it...otherwise, I'll have to dump it...we're running out of room!

married2mrwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down