MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship Empty Re: Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship

Post by married2mrwright Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 pm

We live in midtown and I have lots of frozen milk to donate, pumped from April-August. If you're still interested, let me know, I'd be happy to give it to you.

married2mrwright

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship Empty Re: Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship

Post by jennifer25 Mon May 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Just wondering if you still need milk. I live in Broken Arrow and have milk from Jan-March in the deep freeze that needs to go.

jennifer25

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship Empty Milk needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma-Willing to ship

Post by autumn_iverson Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:37 pm

We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and are in need of breast milk. My daughter was born in October and I nursed until about 4 weeks ago. Because of a lifelong illness, I have to take medication and it has dried up my supply. We tried to wean my daughter to formula, but she was allergic to all the milk based formula. So our doctor told us to go to soy formula. We did that for 10 days and it made her sick and she would not take it. She lost 1 lb in that 10 days! We are receiving some milk, however, it is not enough for every feeding. I am praying for a continuous donor, however, if you are only able to give one time, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand how time consuming and difficult it is to pump and we appreciate any gift given. We would also be willing to pay for replacement bags, and any shipping costs. If you are located within 2-3 hours of Tulsa, we could pick it up. Please let us know if you would be interested in providing milk for our daughter! Thank you and God bless!!

Autumn (and Lailie)

autumn_iverson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down