MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk for my 8 week old twins in Austin

Go down

Looking for milk for my 8 week old twins in Austin Empty Looking for milk for my 8 week old twins in Austin

Post by beccahome Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm

I have 8 week old twins and do not make enough milk to feed them. I have been taking Domperidone without sucess. I have tried all sorts of herbs and acupuncture. I currently make about 2 ounces per feeding (they each eat about 4) and breast feed using an SNS for each of them. Then, I pump after with a hospital grade pump. Both my OB and lactation consultant are stumped as to why I have not been able to increase my supply. I have two friends who are giving me some breast milk, but we are still having to use some formula. I can tell a difference in the way the babies bellies respond to the formula and wish I was able to give them more breast milk. I thought I would see if anyone in the Austin area has any milk they are able to donate. Thanks!

-Becca (beccahome@aol.com)

beccahome

Back to top Go down