MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three week old twins needing milk

2 posters

Go down

Three week old twins needing milk Empty Maybe can help

Post by nursingnursepdx Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 pm

I am the mom of a 3 month old and I think we have plenty of milk. I ran out of Medela and Lansinoh bags, so I've actually just been using regular freezer bags. Our freezer's kind of full. I've never donated before, but I got screened for all kinds of things as part of the pregnancy (I'm considered an older mom in my 30s and preferred lots of screening for my own peace of mind). Let me know what you'd like to know about me or my babe and I'll do my best to answer. I have no bloodborne diseases (HIV, heps etc) and am up on my vaccines. I avoid beef unless I know the source is local, preferably organic. I drink coffee in the mornings, take a daily multivitamin, and take iron every other day. I drink alcohol occasionally, but take care to make sure it doesn't end up in any expressed breast milk (I have to pump for my baby then bottle feed, incompatibility issues) and if I had any doubts I would totally just get rid of it.
Anyway, if you still need a donor and have any questions, let me know.

I'm not sure how this works. Maybe I'll send this as a PM as well.

I'm in SE Portland, near Woodstock.

nursingnursepdx

Back to top Go down

Three week old twins needing milk Empty Three week old twins needing milk

Post by 4c-raddaffers Sun May 08, 2011 11:28 pm

I have two wonderful newborns in need of milk. My milk supply is low and their ability to breastfeed effectively is still improving. I hate giving them formula and my little guy isn't tolerating well at all--spit up, gas, stomach pains, arching back. We have tried Enfamil, Gentlease and now Soy formula.

I am happy to pick up the milk and assist with pumping equip/supplies.

Thank you!
4c-raddaffers
4c-raddaffers

Back to top Go down