MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have frozen milk to donate

4 posters

Go down

I have frozen milk to donate Empty three month old in albany, ny needs more milk!

Post by Renee Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm

hi jenny-
our son has been blessed by local mamas for these past twelve weeks and now the supply needs to be increased. i was diagnosed with crohn's disease two weeks after he was born, and have had very little breast milk since...i am hopeful to keep healing and increase my supply, but presently, this little one would like 6 plus oz. a feeding! please be in touch if you have any milk to share. thank you for helping out little ones! sincerely, renee
email: seynabou5@hotmail.com

Renee

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk to donate Empty Adoptive Family in New Haven needs your milk, please!

Post by LauraSMalone Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Hello Nurse JennyJoy!

We have an adopted son (7 weeks). I attempted to induce lactation since March and am heartbroken that I have not been successful. I am feeding our son at the breast with a supplemental nurser. If your milk is still available, I would be most grateful to work something out with you. I live in New Haven.

Thank you!
Laura (lsmalone@mindspring.com)

LauraSMalone

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk to donate Empty In need

Post by tjmarkt06 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

I am in need of breastmilk for my daughter who is 2 months old. Please email me and we can talk more

Thanks
Jenni
JMarkt@unitedtowersolutions.com

tjmarkt06

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk to donate Empty I have frozen milk to donate

Post by Nursejennyjoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm

I am a registered nurse and healthy mom living in Groton, CT. I have been pumping and freezing my milk surplus since April and would hate to throw it out. I would would love to bless other families in need of breastmilk.

Nursejennyjoy

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk to donate Empty Re: I have frozen milk to donate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down