MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area)

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area) Empty Re: Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area)

Post by Jag3810 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello,

I live in Vermont, and have milk to donate. I would love to help you out. I have quite a bit of milk frozen, and I do not need it for my daughter. I have actually been making more breastmilk then my daughter needs, so I have been freezing the extra milk. Please let me know if you are still in need of breastmilk. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Jag3810

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area) Empty Re: Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area)

Post by jamielee79 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 am

I'm new to this and just registered today so please don't let me get your hopes up but how much are you looking for each week?

jamielee79

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area) Empty Looking for Milk for my 5 month old (Lyndon area)

Post by VermontMomma Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 am

I am looking for anyone willing to help us out with some extra milk. I dreamed of breast feeding my baby when I had him and never considered I'd have latch issues or mastitis within the first week or a nice week long Hospital stay due to dehydration and my baby not getting enough to drink at 2 weeks pp. While in Hospital they placed him on formula and worked with me on pumping. I returned home and the onset of ppd set in. I struggled to get enough milk for the baby but my own withdrawing from my surroundings paired with our bad start caused me to have a very low supply. I've tried herbal supplements to bring my supply up which worked to a degree but just not enough to cause contentment with my little boy for day time feedings. He currently nurses at night and one or two day time feedings and has formula in between which is a huge defeat for me. I pump and just barely get 4 oz to freeze so we go through it too quick to stay on top of it.
Sorry to go on so much but I feel a little back story explains better.

I love nursing my son, I love knowing what he is eating. I just feel like I am forced to give him formula when he cries and roots and comes away from the breast crying and hungry. This isn't the vision I had in mind.

Is there any Mommas in Vermont with some milk to spare?! My little boy would appreciate this and I would be so forever grateful to know my child was receiving what is the best for him. Watching him struggle with constipation and gas from the formula makes me feel so much worse about supplementing but there seems to be no other options right now. I've tried goat milk which he immediately threw up, I've tried variations of formula and each causes the same for my little one, gas, constipation, spitting up, belly aches.

HELP!?!

VermontMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down