MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOVA DC METRO area NEED MILK for my 4 month old son

2 posters

Go down

NOVA DC METRO area NEED MILK for my 4 month old son Empty Re: NOVA DC METRO area NEED MILK for my 4 month old son

Post by ranuranu2121 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

hi! i live in arlington, va and have some milk to donate. its about 40 ounces. if you would like it let me know.

ranuranu2121

Back to top Go down

NOVA DC METRO area NEED MILK for my 4 month old son Empty NOVA DC METRO area NEED MILK for my 4 month old son

Post by lward0810 Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello
I am Lindsey and I am searching for milk for my 4 month old son Joshua. I live in Dale City VA. I am willing to travel up to 100miles (including DC and Maryland) to pick up milk, I only ask that it is at least around 150oz if I am traveling the full 100 miles. My son has been using donor milk since November. I found some through EoF but it is becoming more difficult. I have enough at the moment for about 5 more days. I fear formula is in our near future. If you would like to know why I am unable to breastfeed this is Joshua's story
click here

I would need to know your health and diet statuses and any medications you were taking at the time milk was pumped.

If you need anymore information about me or my son please feel free to PM me.

Thank you so much! I love you
lward0810
lward0810

Back to top Go down