MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

3 posters

Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty Re: ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

Post by audreydavidow Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi Visionatevms,
do you have any more breastmilk...I would love to try it? thank you Audrey

audreydavidow

Back to top Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty DESPERATELY SEEKING SCD/allergen free BREAST MILK

Post by audreydavidow Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Mom's
my baby son is not doing very well. I am trying to restimulate my breast milk supply...but it is slowgoing. I tried him on a dissacharid free formula but the doctors have concerns as it is very low calorie compared to what he was on before...Do any of you have any breastmilk you could share with me?

Please contact me ASAP. thank you. Audrey

audreydavidow

Back to top Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty diary free milk to donate

Post by visionatevms Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:03 am

Hi my name is Amy. I have a healthy 3 month old son. I am able to donate milk to you, I currently have over a 184 oz stored, and I pump off 6-9oz at night time. I will be keeping small amounts for my son in case we need it but could send a contious supply if needed. I live in Groton, CT so I can ship it to you. I have to be on a vegan diet since my son can not process milk or animal protein. I do take the appropraite supplements for vegan diet so it is still nutrious. He has actually over doubled his birth weight so we can him our little chunky monkey:) I am in a comitted marriage so I know there are no chance of disease, had all the normal prenatal screening which was all negative.
please email me at visionatevms@yahoo.com if you are intrested in finding out more information from me.

visionatevms

Back to top Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

Post by EllieRose Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Despite exhausting all attempts to increase my milk supply I just can't produce enough to help my 3 month old daughter gain weight. Although I hope to eventually produce enough for her needs, we can no longer post-pone supplementation. In addition to breastfeeding, we need to give her an extra 10-20 oz a day, some of which I am able to pump. It is possible we will need a long term supply. She appears to be sensitive to milk protein, so dairy free or low dairy milk donation is preferred. If anyone has a frozen stash they are willing to part with we would be VERY appreciative - we need to get her calories ASAP. We are happy to pay for shipping or pumping / freezing supplies.

EllieRose

Back to top Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty Re: ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down